For Adults and Pediatric – Meet Our highly qualified Cardiologist today
PediCard@RxDx is dedicated to the care of children with heart disease in a “patient” and “passionate” way. The group comprises of pediatric cardiologists and pediatric echocardiographers, Treating – Teaching – Telemedicine are the three tiers of the group.
- To provide a strong – Loving – Supportive care to children with heart disease and their families while diagnosing and managing the disease that will enable them to cope up with challenges.
- To reach out and reach beyond – By providing infrastructure services and support through telemedicine – Tele echocardiography and Tele-cardiology for those who are in remote places.
- To impart superior education by interactive self designed workshops and classes to the trainers and practitioners for timely diagnosis and management of children with heart diseases that meet high practical standards.
- Finally – To forge a symbiotic partnership between the families with heart disease and the medical fraternity in order to ensure a better future for our babies.
- Pediatric Consultation
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Cardiology Consultation
- Fetal Echocardiography
Dr. Sunita Maheshwari
Dr. Sejal Shah
Our Pediatric Cardiology Services Rendered at
Smoking, diabetes or insulin resistance, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sedentary lifestyle are some of the key causes of CVD.
Although weight management and regular exercise are critical for keeping your heart healthy, the food you eat plays an equally important role. According to clinical research, healthy lifestyle habits along with heart-healthy diet may reduce the risk of heart disease or stroke by 80%.
There is no single food that can make you magically healthy, so your overall dietary pattern is critical. Here are some important tips for Healthy-Heart Diet
Who doesn’t know that exercise is very good for our health? But how many of us are able to spare some time from our busy schedules and exercise regularly. To motivate you, let us tell one more significant advantage of exercise- it improves our heart health and helps us in preventing heart diseases. In fact, regular physical activity is one of the best things you can do for your heart health.