RxDx Healthcare Online
Over 100 Doctors are here for you
Over 45,000 Online Consults. Counting
Over 34 Nodes for Nurse-Assisted Teleconsults
Patient Nodes in 19 States across India
Over 34 Nodes for Nurse-Assisted Teleconsults
Request for Doctor Consultation/ Rescheduling / Cancellation
RxDx Healthcare – Online is your one-stop healthcare solution
Consult your Doctor Online
- Audio / Video call
- Follow up Visit
- Get a second opinion
Medicines at your Doorstep
- Get prescription online
- Order medicines online
- Medicine Home Delivery
- Lab sample collection
- Get your lab test reports online
- Share report with your doctor digitally
Reserve Home visits
- Nurse visit
- Post Operative Care
Consult with your Doctor online in easy steps:
- Visit our website using your phone or PC
- Click Consult Online button
- Select Speciality
- Select Consult Now
- Receive call as per doctor availability and your choice
- Share health concerns by answering few quick questions through chat option
- Pay Doctor’s Fee online
- Speak with your doctor
- Receive your prescription
If you have already consulted with one of our doctors and seek follow up visit, use the process described above.
If, you have received a link from RxDx, you can go ahead as below:
- Sign up using the link provided
- Click Consult Online button
- Share your health concerns
- Pay the consultation fee
- Receive your digital prescription on SMS or WhatsApp
Our call centre executive will lead you through the process
Benefits of Telehealth
Talk to your Doctor from anywhere
Follow-up is so easy from home
Beat the traffic with online healthcare
Consult for New Disease
Chronic Ailment Monitoring
Prescription & Lab reports online
Take a Second Opinion
Meds Delivery, Sample collection
We are the best fit for your healthcare needs
NABH Accredited Multispeciality Healthcare Centre
Experienced in Telehealth Services across multiple states in India
Providing COVID Care @ Home & Post COVID Rehab Clinic
Catering to individual patients and Corporate tie-ups
Your trusted neighbourhood medical service partner for over a decade
Online Doctors and Specialities
- General Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
Chronic medical problems
Fever, headache, cold
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Women’s Health Issues
Pregnancy, Infertility issues, Irregular periods
- Specialist in Digestive Health
Stomach pain, Diarrhea Constipation
- Child Specialist
Childhood health issues Infection Injury
- Heart Specialist
High blood pressure
- Child Heart Specialist
Congenital heart disorders
- Specialist in renal disorders
Kidney problems Hypertension
- Lungs & Respiratory Medicine
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Medicine
Cough and cold
- Eye Specialist
Eye pain & dryness
- Skin & Hair specialist
Foot corn excision
Day care procedures
- Dental or Oral Medicine
Bleeding or paining gums
- Nutrition counsellor
Chronic health issue
- Specialist in nervous system
- Doctor specialized in Mental disorders
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Musculoskeletal system Specialist
- Sports & Exercise Medicine
- Foot and Ankle care
Patient Protection Measures
same level of attention as clinic visits
your choice of place – home / workplace, where you can ensure your own absolute privacy
end to end encryption of your medical records
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for a video or audio call with my doctor?
You will need
- Good internet connection to minimize interruptions. You can run a speed test before the call to check connectivity.
- Check audio and video functions on your electronic device. If you can make video calls using WhatsApp or use YouTube / Web Streaming services, your bandwidth can support mfine.
- Make sure the spot you have chosen for your doctor call is quiet and private if possible. Cutting down the noise can make certain your remote consultation becomes as good as a face to face experience.
- A good pair of headphones or earphones can make a difference.
- Check lighting near your spot. Ample lighting can help your doctor assess your condition from any physical exam that may be required. You can use flashlight or your phone light to pinpoint any rash etc.
- A good practice is to note down your symptoms, questions, and relevant history if possible.
- Have soft copies of your lab reports or medical records handy.
- Record your vital signs if you have the necessary equipment at home. Temperature, BP, heart rate, pulse oximeter reading, these things can be arranged from beforehand.
- Have someone around for assistance if you are too sick to manage alone, or need other support.
How does Teleconsultation at RxDx work?
- Please make arrangements for the consultation before your appointment.
- Receive the Doctor’s call as per your choice of medium.
- Describe your symptoms the best you can.
- Answer the questions your doctor asks, to the best of your knowledge.
- If you have external signs or symptoms, your doctor may request to see, for example a rash or pigmentation.
- Your doctor will advise lab investigations if a clear diagnosis is not possible from verbal discussion, just like a clinic visit.
- Within 30 minutes, your prescription will be uploaded to the app / account. You will receive a link and notification via SMS.
- Check your doctor’s observations & advice.
- You can order medicines online through the link in your prescription right away or at your convenient time.
- If your doctor has prescribed lab tests, you can either book a sample collection from home or walk into one of our branches anywhere in Bengaluru.
What if my call gets disconnected?
Will I get a refund if doctor cancels the appointment?
Will I get a refund if I cancel the appointment?
How much time do I get for each doctor consult?
How do I share images of my medical record or symptoms?
I am old and not sure if I can give my details to the doctor properly. My relative / attendant / nurse takes care of me. Can they speak to the doctor on my behalf?
Can a doctor make proper diagnosis for my condition from a video call?
Your doctor will ask about your medical history and symptoms in details, just like the clinic visit. If you have medical monitoring devices like thermometer, BP machine, glucometer, etc at home, your doctor may ask for the latest readings. Otherwise, they will suggest a clinic visit, depending on your health concern.
Your doctor will evaluate the condition and advise next course of action like treatment or lab investigation, lifestyle modifications, etc. while our video / audio quality are tested to our best effort, internet issues or other reasons may come in the way. If an image sharing of a particular rash or wart or some other visible sign or symptom is not possible and a physical investigation is absolutely necessary, your doctor will suggest so.
How safe is teleconsultation?
How does RxDx ensure privacy and confidentiality?
Will you record my conversation with the doctor?
Is Teleconsultation legal in India?
What are the limitations of consulting a doctor online? How does RxDx bridge those gaps?
- Guidelines suggest that online consultation isn’t the best choice in emergency situations and patients should be advised to visit a clinic or hospital.
If you call us when in a situation that requires immediate medical action, our doctors can refer you to the best hospitals near you. They can also guide you through the basic necessary steps to prevent complications.
- RxDx has a dedicated team working the Telehealth services. The team undergoes training on a routine basis with regular updates. Besides the technical training on remote healthcare service, our team also handles the ultramodern tools of the trade.
- Our Telemedicine model suits your convenience. We do not assign doctors to you in random. You get to pick the right fit or simple select the doctor you know or have a reference.
- Some may feel a reduction in doctor-patient interaction. Our doctors ensure your experience mimics a clinic visit. The sole attention is on you and your health problems. So, there’s absolutely no need to worry. Just focus on understanding your condition and receiving treatment. Discuss your symptoms and concerns at length.
I am not tech-savvy. My age is above 60 and I don’t have anyone right here with me to help me out with these things. Can I not have to take calls through new apps?
How difficult is Teleconsultation?
Is my consultation data secured?