Uses the wonderful aspects of water to heal…..
Do you know that water is a healer both internally as well as externally?
The properties of water; temperature and buoyancy are armed with a natural force to lift the weights of your ache and make possible easy mobility.
The benefits of Hydrotherapy / Aqua therapy / Water Therapy are plenty.
Ms Vaishnavi is a physiotherapist at RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram with a special interest in hydrotherapy.
RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram with its temperature-controlled swimming pool conducts hydrotherapy sessions supervised by our own physiotherapists.
Listen to Ms Vaishnavi talk about it in detail
Who does Hydrotherapy?
Conditions Treated by Hydrotherapy
- Arthritis (Rheumatology/ Fibromyalgia)
- Balance Deficits
- Circulatory Problems
- Cardiac Diseases
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Learning
- Muscular Weakness
- Orthopedic Injuries/ Trauma
- Obesity for weight loss
- Pain: Back Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Rehab following Joint Replacements
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.
- Loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation.
- To improve fitness and muscular endurance.
- Water also offers natural resistance, which can help strengthen your muscles.
- Weight loss
View your doctor’s schedule and fix an appointment