Uses the wonderful aspects of water to heal…..
Hydro/Aquatic therapy refers to treatments and the exercises performed in water.
Who does Hydrotherapy?
Conditions Treated by Hydrotherapy
- Arthritis (Rheumatology/ Fibromyalgia)
- Balance Deficits
- Circulatory Problems
- Cardiac Diseases
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Learning
- Muscular Weakness
- Orthopedic Injuries/ Trauma
- Obesity for weight loss
- Pain: Back Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Rehab following Joint Replacements
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.
- Loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation.
- To improve fitness and muscular endurance.
- Water also offers natural resistance, which can help strengthen your muscles.
- Weight loss
Smoking, diabetes or insulin resistance, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sedentary lifestyle are some of the key causes of CVD.
Although weight management and regular exercise are critical for keeping your heart healthy, the food you eat plays an equally important role. According to clinical research, healthy lifestyle habits along with heart-healthy diet may reduce the risk of heart disease or stroke by 80%.
There is no single food that can make you magically healthy, so your overall dietary pattern is critical. Here are some important tips for Healthy-Heart Diet
Who doesn’t know that exercise is very good for our health? But how many of us are able to spare some time from our busy schedules and exercise regularly. To motivate you, let us tell one more significant advantage of exercise- it improves our heart health and helps us in preventing heart diseases. In fact, regular physical activity is one of the best things you can do for your heart health.