Department of Medical Training
Its training programmes take a holistic approach that includes NSDC-prescribed technical and functional skills, as well as interpersonal communication, crisis handling, digital care, social media awareness, and operational coordination and administration through experiential learning.
The Department also facilitates the exchange, dissemination, and growth of knowledge by organizing and participating in industry events and research studies.
To be recognized as a vibrant, purpose-driven centre that creates opportunities for education and employment, contributes to the body of healthcare knowledge, and improves the lives of individuals and communities.
- To provide multiple opportunities for holistic learning, including practical clinical experience, remote care, interactions with patients and clinical staff, problem-solving, and developing practitioner-appropriate mindsets, throughout our educational programmes
- To bring out the potential of diversity by actively inviting the participation of individuals from underprivileged groups, including those from rural and remote areas
- To create opportunities for the exchange of ideas, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration among healthcare professionals
- To specifically address the challenges of serving the healthcare needs of persons with mobility challenges, geriatric ailments, mental illness, and underprivileged and remote rural communities
- To participate in and undertake research projects and studies that inform and advance the body of healthcare knowledge