Swimming pools are great fun, but no one likes freezing cold water especially during rainy and winter seasons. If you are a swimming enthusiast and you are looking for a heated swimming pool, your search ends here. At RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram, where we have a 20 meters long temperature controlled swimming pool. A temperature-controlled pool can offer you enjoyment all-round the year irrespective of the weather. It is very comfortable for use with many more benefits that may go unconsidered.
What are the benefits of swimming in a heated pool?
Swim all-round the year:
One of the main advantages of the temperature-controlled swimming pool is that it can be used all year long, even during winters. It also means that you can comfortably swim during any time of the day. You can go for a swim before the sun rises or long after sunset. This really helps you in planning and managing your daily schedule. You can choose your swimming time without disturbing your work schedule.
Good for bones and joints:
Swimming is an excellent form of workout for your entire body. An hour of swimming can burn almost as many calories as running, without causing any harm to your bones and joints. Moving through the water involves all the muscles of the body, without any negative impact on the joints.
The benefit of swimming in warm water has long been acknowledged. Warm water is not only soothing but it has many healing qualities, including relieving arthritic joint pain, increasing the blood flow and thereby relaxing the muscles, body and mind.
Reduces mental stress:
Swimming in warm water relaxes our mind, reduces stress of our daily lives and boosts our mental wellbeing. Focusing on movements and breathing, swimming in warm water helps us declutter our mind, without having to deal with the worry of cold water!
Improves cardiovascular health:
Swimming is not only good for your muscles and bones but it also makes your heart and lungs strong. It improves the blood circulation of entire body and increases the heart rate. Some studies have shown that swimming helps lower blood pressure and control blood sugar.
Other facilities at RxDx Samanvay swimming pool:
- Monthly and yearly swimming pool membership plans
- No matter if you are a casual swimmer, regular swimmer or a learner; we have packages that suit all such categories.
Batches available: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced (Separate batches for kids, men and women)
- Professionally qualified and renowned coaches
- Clean and hygienic changing and rest rooms with lockers
- Qualified and Experienced Coach
- Beginners, Intermediate, and advance coaching (children/adults)
- Stroke Correction, weight loss, fitness
Swimming Coaches at RxDx SAMANVAY
Ms Nisha Millet
- Awards – Arjuna Award (2000), Rajyotsava Award (2001), Ekalavya Award (2002), Indo American Young achiever Award (2002)
- Represented India at the World Swimming Championships (1998 & 2004), Asian Games (1998), South Asian Games (1999), Australian Nationals (2003 & 2004)
- First Indian swimmer to qualify for the Olympics in 200 mtrs freestyle and represented India at the 2000 Sydney Olympics
- Earned the Prime Ministers Award for “Best Sportswoman” of the National Games in 1997 & 1999
Mr Cherian Thomas
- Diploma in swimming from SAI (Sports Authority of India)
- ASCA (American Swimming Coaches Association)- Level 2 certification
- MSc coaching from TN University of Physical education
- National Masters Gold Medalist for 19 yrs and Asia Pacific Masters Games Gold Medalist 2018 at Penang, Malaysia