Welcome to RxDx Immunisation Hub
Your Destination for Influenza Vaccination
Seasonal flu typically begins around September, every year, making it essential to prioritize your protection against this contagious virus. Millions worldwide are affected by flu, but the best defense against this seasonal hazard is readily available, waiting for you.
Immunization safeguards against flu and reduces respiratory illness severity. WHO recommends it for everyone above 6 months. Discover the latest advancements in influenza protection at RxDx Immunisation Hub. Get the 2023/2024 Quadrivalent Influenza vaccine, protecting from 4 strains, including H1N1 or swine flu.
Protect your family from this contagious virus.
Why Should I Get the Flu Shot?
Protection for Everyone
Battle the H1N1
Benefits of the Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine
Targets Four Different Flu Viruses
Higher Efficacy Against Seasonal Flu
For Adults and Pregnant Women
Is the flu vaccine safe during pregnancy?
How often do adults need to get flu shots?
Where can I get the influenza vaccine near me?
Ready for Your Flu Shot?
👉 Fasting is not required before getting the vaccine.
👉 If you are allergic to eggs, it is advised not to take this vaccine.
NOTE: Doctor’s Prescription is mandatory for Paediatric Vaccination.
Don’t let the flu catch you off guard. Take the proactive step towards a healthier, flu-free life with RxDx Immunisation Hub.
Take your Shot: Ready to take the leap to a flu-free season?
Did you take your Flu Vaccination?
- Expect mild side effects: Soreness, fever, headache, or muscle aches may occur, typically subsiding on their own.
- Stay hydrated
- Consult your doctor for pain or fever relief
- Apply a cool compress if you have injection site soreness
- Contact your doctor for severe reactions
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Practice good hygiene
- Don't self-medicate
- Don't apply ointments or patches at the injection site
- Avoid massaging the injection site
- Don't forget your vaccination record
- Continue regular doctor visits