Stay Safe from Influenza this Season. Take a Flu Shot.
Immunisation can protect you from a nasty bout of Flu. It may even reduce the risk of other respiratory illnesses and symptom severities.
Doctors recommend vaccination every year to avoid unexpected risks. While Influenza treatment is usually manageable by your family physician, certain factors may lead to hospitalisation or even worse.
Have you taken
Precaution against Flu this Season?
- Annual flu Vaccination for everyone above 6 months is the best way to protect against flu.
- You can get vaccinated at RxDx.
- The latest globally approved quadrivalent influenza vaccine is available at all branches and protects you from 4 Flu Viral Strains. One of them is the Swine Flu.
- We arrange camps for residential complexes and corporates with affordable costing.
Check out our offers on group bookings.
Ready for Your Flu Shot?
- If you have a cold, cough or fever, you need to recover fully before taking a Flu shot
- Fasting is not required
- If you have is allergic to eggs, you are advised not to take this vaccine
NOTE: Doctor Prescription is mandatory for Paediatric Vaccination