Why RxDx Lab is your choice of diagnostic center?
We have formal recognition of competence in accordance with the following international criteria:
- Reliable testing, measurement, and calibration services
- Accuracy and reliable results
- Sound quality assurance system and technical competency
- International recognition, our data and results will be readily accepted in overseas markets
- Featuring on the NABL website and the directory of accredited laboratories
Our diagnostic team comprises experienced pathologists, radiologists, and expert technicians. We bring you compassionate personalized care along with safety and tech conveniences.
Our laboratory is trusted by leading doctors, hospitals, clinical research companies and corporates across Bengaluru.
Our health check packages are tailored for different age groups and genders. We offer convenient Home Sample Collections across Bengaluru and conduct on-site tests for COVID-19.
Lab reports are shared with patients via email.
We also conduct Testing of Industrial Spare parts.
- Over 500 kinds of diagnostics performed
- Health Check and Wellness Partners to leading corporates, insurers, TPAs and Aggregators
- Combatting age fraud in sports by engaging the best of specialists and artificial intelligence
OUR IMAGING SERVICES
Radiology and Ultrasound
Our Multi-Slice CT Scanner generates fast, highly detailed, and clear images of bone, soft tissues, and blood vessels. Imaging is quicker than single slice CT scans and emission of radiation is lower.
Techniques such as spectrophotometry, immunoassays, and electrophoresis are used in biochemistry.
Venous blood sample is used to test hormonal levels. Hormonal imbalance can cause acne, weight gain, PCOS, hair loss, chronic issues like Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, depression, infertility, bladder control issues, osteoporosis, etc. Assays are performed on LH, FSH, Prolactin, Complete Thyroid Profile, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, etc.
Liver function Test
Also known as Hepatic Panel. Venous blood sample is used to measure serum level of liver enzymes, proteins, and compounds like ALP, ALT, AST, GGTT, PTT, bilirubin, mitochondrial antibodies. The results are used to determine liver infection or damage. You may be instructed to keep 12 hours / overnight fasting (only water may be permitted).
Lipid tests measure fat level in the blood and help assess a risk of developing cardiovascular problems. Total Cholesterol, Low Density Lipoprotein, High Density Lipoprotein, Triglyceride levels are checked to screen (children) or monitor (adults with risk) atherosclerosis, stroke, or other heart disorders. 8-12 hours of fasting may be required.
Renal Function Test
Recommended as part of general health screening or for people at risk of developing renal disorders. A patient with existing kidney disease may need renal panel for monitoring. Chronic issues like diabetes, high blood pressure may also require tests like Serum Creatinine, Blood Urea Nitrogen, Estimated GFR, Urinalysis. Blood and urine samples are required.
HbA1C means a hemoglobin that is glycated (has a sugar attached to it). This test is recommended for screening or monitoring of pre-diabetic or diabetic patients. The results aid in treatment planning. May be a part of health check-up. Patients take this test every 3-4 months or 120 days to meet their glycemic goals. Blood sample is required, either by needle from a vein or a drop from a finger-prick.
Fasting or Random Glucose Tests
are performed for screening or diagnosis of prediabetes and diabetes, detection of high or low blood glucose, and monitoring blood sugar levels to determine treatment effectiveness and diabetic control. Those with symptoms or at risk or above 45 years old are recommended this test. Blood sample is required. Samples are collected after fasting or after meal, as per need.
C-Reactive Protein (CRP) is an inflammatory marker produced by the liver. Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disorder that leads to joint inflammations with symptoms like pain and swelling. CRP levels increase inly in RA but not osteoarthritis. Your blood sample is taken to test your CRP level and help your doctor diagnose which type of arthritis you have.
Antistreptolysin O (ASO or ASLO)
Streptolysin O toxin released by group A Streptococcus triggers the ASO antibody. A blood test for ASO Titer can confirm recent Strep infection. Your doctor may advise this if you have rheumatic fever (symptoms of breathing issues, chest pain, fatigue, fever) or kidney disease (signs like dark urine, edema or fluid accumulation) which may be post-streptococcal complication.
This field involves the use of microscope or other tools to look at body substances like blood, urine, and stool.
- Blood: as it is, or in plasma, or serum form
- Urine: Routine
- Stool: Routine, Hanging loop
COVID Tests at RxDx
- RxDx Healthcare conducts various types of lab and point-of-care diagnostics for COVID-19 infection.
- Testing facilities are set up in completely separate COVID designated enclaves (Whitefield and Malleswaram).
- Contactless sample collection services are available from across all branches, namely Kadugodi, Siddapura, Whitefield, Bellandur, and Malleswaram.
- We also organize COVID-19 Test camps in RWAs, Societies, Apartments, Businesses, Factories and Industries in and around Bengaluru.
- An anatomical pathologist studies a single cell type from a fluid / tissue sample smeared into a slide, under a microscope.
- This field particularly focuses on screening or diagnosis of cancer, fetal abnormalities, infecting organism, pap smears, and others.
Sample is collected by:
- Exfoliation: brushing or scraping off the tissue surface
- Aspiration: drawing fluid or cells through a fine needle, e.g. lung – pleural fluids, ascites – abdominal fluids, spinal canal – cerebrospinal canal
- We perform Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) here. FNAC is used to check swellings or lumps under the skin for cancer. Also recommended for cysts, nodules, enlarged lymph nodes.
- A Hematopathologist studies blood, bone marrow, organs and tissues physiologically related to blood including lymph nodes, spleen, thymus, etc.
- Change in the levels of different types of blood cells compared with the standard values may indicate some disease or a condition. For example, a complete blood count (CBC) may suggest anemia, thalassemia, certain blood cancers, inflammatory diseases, and also help monitor blood loss or an infection.
- We collect samples for electrophoresis and perform Blood grouping, CBC, Hemogram.
- Immunology tests can detect pathogens like virus or substance like hormones, haemoglobin, etc.
- These tests are primarily used to identify antibodies (to antigens produced by pathogens), investigate a problem with one’s immune system (congenital or acquired immune diseases), differentiate between types of rheumatoid arthritis, monitor tumour progression, check donor – recipient compatibility for organ transplantation, etc.
- A rapid Immunology test is used to detect pregnancy, presence of recreational drugs like cocaine or CNS medications like sleeping pills. Certain markers found from a rapid urine test can suggest diabetes, kidney disorder, or urinary tract infection.
- Examples: bowel cancer screening, allergy test, infectious pathogen, determining blood group before transfusion / donation
Microbiology & Cultures
- We perform bacterial culture at RxDx Labs.
- Diagnostics involving identification of microorganisms like bacteria, fungus, viruses, and yeasts in human body, fall under clinical microbiology. These lab tests are crucial to diagnosis and monitoring progress of infectious diseases.
Study of serum, these tests look for presence of antibodies in our blood. Autoimmune disorders or presence of infections are diagnosed by serological test. Agglutination, precipitation, Western blot, these are primary methods of carrying out a serological test.
Antibody Tests available with us
- Malarial Parasite
- Cardiac Markers
- COVID Antibody Test
Health Check Packages
Health Check Partners to TPAs
Health Insurance Companies
Reputed Healthcare Aggregators
Today, I came for taking few blood tests for my wife.The service provided by Mananda Kallur and other staff were highly impressive. Highly appreciated.