Content and Purpose
- The type of Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information, that RxDx collects from Website Users
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such information
- How and to whom RxDx will disclose such information
- How RxDx will protect such information and
- How Users may access and/or modify their Personal Information.
What is personal Information
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account, credit or debit card, or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health conditions; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by RxDx for processing or storage.
Information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law does not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
What types of Personal information do we connect?
Address (including country and postal code)
Password chosen by the User
Valid financial account information and
Other details the User may volunteer to share.
RxDx may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes to deliver Services.
RxDx may receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the Website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser, and the name of User’s Internet Service Provider (ISP). The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by RxDx and our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and User administration.
The Website may enable a User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others. If you post such information, please be aware that other Users may choose to collect or store it. RxDx expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information should you choose to make it available to other Users of the Website.
RxDx does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
How do we use your Personal Information
- Registering you on the Website
- Processing your orders and requests and providing Services
- Completing transactions such as billing and refunds
- Technical administration and customisation of the Website
- Ensuring that the Website works effectively for Users
- Improving the Services, features and functionality of the Website
- Research and development
- User administration, including surveys and collecting feedback
- Non-personally identifiable information exclusively owned by RxDx may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, including determining the number of visitors and transactional details. RxDx may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other Customer Care-related activities, including those arising out of Users’ requests for Services, and other general administrative and business purposes
- In case of any contests conducted by RxDx in which the User participates, User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering
- Verifying Users’ identities to prevent or investigate frauds and
Disclosure and Transfer of your Personal Information
- To service providers we have appointed to provide you with Services on our behalf. Generally, these individuals or companies do not have any independent right to share this information. However, certain service providers, including the providers of online communication services, will have the right to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of services under their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates who may use and/or disclose your information for the same purposes as we do.
- To government institutions/authorities to the extent required
- In case of contests conducted by RxDx in which the User participates, the User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfilment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- RxDx makes User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All RxDx employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements. RxDx may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to Users’ Internet use to prospective investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others to grow our business.
- RxDx may also disclose or transfer the User Information to another third party as part of a reorganisation or sale of the assets or business of RxDx. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/or other information from Users.
. Under the laws, rules and regulations, or under the orders of a relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
. To protect and defend the rights or property of RxDx;
. To fight fraud and protect against credit risk;
. When RxDx, at our sole discretion, deems it necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
If otherwise required by an order under any law temporarily in force, including in response to inquiries by government agencies to verify identity, or for prevention, detection and investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment for offences.
The Website is intended in part to maintain and organize information to effect the sale of products. RxDx may retain and submit such records to the appropriate authorities.
The Website is also intended to assist Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. RxDx may retain and submit such records to relevant Users.
RxDx will ensure that User Information is not retained for a period longer than is required for the purposes we collect it for, or as required by law.
Third Party Links
Security Practices and Procedures
We take adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable security practices and procedures.
By accessing and using our Website and its Services, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet. You release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Your Rights to your data
You can access, modify, correct and delete your Personal Information. However, if you update your information, RxDx may archive a copy of your original information. Should you wish to update or correct your Personal Information, you may exercise your right to do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the changes you wish to be made in our records.
In case Users do not provide their information, or consent to the usage of their Personal Information, or subsequently withdraws their consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, RxDx reserves the right to discontinue the Services for which the said information was sought.
Additional notes to the User
We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information you supply. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account at our sole discretion.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control, including acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breaches of security and encryption, etc.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and password. You are also responsible for all the uses to which your account is put, regardless of whether you have authorised such use. You should notify us immediately if you observe or suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
We may communicate with you through e-mail, notices posted on the Website, or through other means, including text and other forms of messaging. To modify your communication preferences, send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the rectification required.
COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
RxDx addresses User grievances regarding information processing in a timebound manner.
Our Information Grievance Officer is Ms Masoom Fathima
Send your information-related complaints and queries to us:
By post to Plot No. 7G, Council Khata 180/63, Vishweshwaraiah Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560 048 for the attention of The Grievance Officer
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org