Who is a Plastic surgeon?
What facilities are available at RxDx?
The department is well supported by physiotherapists and occupational therapists that can provide post-surgical care that improves the functional outcome of the patient.
What is the difference between cosmetic and plastic surgery?
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Filler Treatment
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
Plastic surgery procedures may include:
- Burn Repair Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Scar Revision Surgery
Consultants at RxDx Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgeon Dr. Ashok is available
A 42-year-old male was referred for plain CT Scan scan of the shoulder (left clavicle) to the radiology department with complaints of pain over his...
The National Guidelines for Physical Activity among Children with Heart Diseases authored by Senior Paediatric Cardiologists from RxDx Healthcare, Dr Sejal Shah and Dr Sunita Maheshwari.
Shah SS, Mohanty S, Karande T, Maheshwari S, Kulkarni S, Saxena A. Guidelines for physical activity in children with heart disease. Ann Pediatr Card 2022;15:467-88