Who is a Plastic surgeon?
What facilities are available at RxDx?
The department is well supported by physiotherapists and occupational therapists that can provide post-surgical care that improves the functional outcome of the patient.
What is the difference between cosmetic and plastic surgery?
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatment
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
Plastic surgery procedures may include:
- Burn Repair Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Scar Revision Surgery
Consultants at RxDx Plastic Surgery
The prevalence of infertility in India is 15% which means that one out of every six couples has to deal with it. There has been a 50% increase in...
The human liver is essential to the state of living. The chemical compounds like enzymes, proteins, and bilirubin are produced by this complex organ...