High Quality Diagnostics
State-of-the-art-Technology Multi-slice CT Scanner?
What makes Multi-slice CT unique?
- High resolution and Image Quality
- Proven dose lowering technologies at reach
- Fast, automated and efficient post-processing
- Ergonomy with a patient and user centered design
What a bone density test can do ?
- Learn if you have weak bones or osteoporosis before you break a bone
- Predict your chance of breaking a bone in the future
- See if your bone density is improving, getting worse or staying the same
- Find out how well an osteoporosis medicine is working
- Let you know if you have osteoporosis after you break a bone
Advantage of Ultrasound Bone Density test:
- Uses radiation free ultrasound technology, safety for human body is ensured
- Safe for Pregnant women and children
- Precise measurement and High correlativity to other X-ray method
- Highly suitable for Preventive Health Check programs for earlier detection and prevention of osteoporosis
What is a mammogram?
Who should receive mammography? And how often?
The American Cancer Society recommends that every woman should undergo mammography every year after the age of 40.
How accurate is screening mammography?
Mammography can detect approximately 85% of breast cancers.
What is unique about the type of mammography available at RXDX?
It is a new technique called Digital Mammography
Advantages of Digital Mammography
- Painless – it requires less breast compression than regular mammography
- It has a lower radiation dose than regular mammography
- It is more accurate than regular mammography
In some cases, such as IVP, a contrast injection may be needed to highlight the kidneys.
Smoking, diabetes or insulin resistance, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sedentary lifestyle are some of the key causes of CVD.
Although weight management and regular exercise are critical for keeping your heart healthy, the food you eat plays an equally important role. According to clinical research, healthy lifestyle habits along with heart-healthy diet may reduce the risk of heart disease or stroke by 80%.
There is no single food that can make you magically healthy, so your overall dietary pattern is critical. Here are some important tips for Healthy-Heart Diet
Who doesn’t know that exercise is very good for our health? But how many of us are able to spare some time from our busy schedules and exercise regularly. To motivate you, let us tell one more significant advantage of exercise- it improves our heart health and helps us in preventing heart diseases. In fact, regular physical activity is one of the best things you can do for your heart health.