Audiometry and Hearing Aids
What is it?
Why Audiometry is performed?
What does it show?
Does it need any preparation?
Audiology Services Offered at RxDx
- Pure tone Audiometry (PTA)
- Speech audiometry
- Pediatric audiometry
- Eustachian tube function
- OAE Screening
- Diagnostic ABR/BERA ASSR
- Hearing Aids selection and prescription: Hearing aid selection from multiple international brands according to the lifestyle requirement budget.
Who Does It?
An audiologist who specializes in diagnosing and treating hearing loss administers the test.
What we do different at RxDx?
We carefully understand every patient’s needs and help them get tailor made solutions. Our professionals have been trained to take care of the individuals who look up to us for help. In association with the best health care specialists and doctors, we have been able to come up with the services (Health Check Packages) that provide accurate diagnosis and treatment procedures with respect to audiology, speech therapy and ENT.
We in partnership with Amplifon has always looked towards offering excellent client care in hearing loss diagnosis and treatment
- Highly skilled audiologist trained as per global standards.
- Free lifetime aftercare for Hearing aids purchased from us.
- Hearing aid tests & Hearing aid fitting done using world class technology.
Find out highly skilled and well qualified specialists work schedule and fix an appointment on convenient time
THE VIRAL DILEMMAS Post the covid pandemic, we have witnessed an onslaught of viruses over the past 4 months. The reason for this upsurge in cases...
A 42-year-old male was referred for plain CT Scan scan of the shoulder (left clavicle) to the radiology department with complaints of pain over his...