Audiometry and Hearing Aids
What is it?
Why Audiometry is performed?
What does it show?
Does it need any preparation?
Audiology Services Offered at RxDx
- Pure tone Audiometry (PTA)
- Speech audiometry
- Pediatric audiometry
- Eustachian tube function
- OAE Screening
- Diagnostic ABR/BERA ASSR
- Hearing Aids selection and prescription: Hearing aid selection from multiple international brands according to the lifestyle requirement budget.
Who Does It?
An audiologist who specializes in diagnosing and treating hearing loss administers the test.
What we do different at RxDx?
We carefully understand every patient’s needs and help them get tailor made solutions. Our professionals have been trained to take care of the individuals who look up to us for help. In association with the best health care specialists and doctors, we have been able to come up with the services (Health Check Packages) that provide accurate diagnosis and treatment procedures with respect to audiology, speech therapy and ENT.
We in partnership with Amplifon has always looked towards offering excellent client care in hearing loss diagnosis and treatment
- Highly skilled audiologist trained as per global standards.
- Free lifetime aftercare for Hearing aids purchased from us.
- Hearing aid tests & Hearing aid fitting done using world class technology.
The prevalence of infertility in India is 15% which means that one out of every six couples has to deal with it. There has been a 50% increase in...
The human liver is essential to the state of living. The chemical compounds like enzymes, proteins, and bilirubin are produced by this complex organ...