1) How does Cryolipolysis work?
An increased inflammation recruits a number of immune cells into the area of freezing, resulting in mediating lysis (death) of fatty cells. Resulting in a gradual slimming of the targeted area within several weeks.
2) Is it a one-time solution for fat reduction?
Cryolipolysis helps in burning the fat cell. However, it is a must to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Excessive calorie intake could trigger the remaining fats cells to compensate and increase in size. But not to worry here at RxDx we also have nutritionist and dieticians to support you in every step even post the procedure.
3) Is there an age limit before or after which Cryolipolysis procedure can be undertaken?
Patients must be older than 18.
4) What are the side effects of Cryolipolysis?
There are no long-term adverse effects associated with Cryolipolysis. Patients may experience a little bruising and numbness, which tends to last for a few days.
5) Is it safe?
The procedure has been FDA approved and the method is 100% non-invasive; this means no scalpels, needles, anesthetic or sedation.
6) What is the recovery time?
No restrictions or limitations, patients are free to resume their daily routine immediately after treatment.
7) How many sessions are required?
The length of procedures varies depends on the targeted area and the number of areas being treated.
8) Is it suitable for loose skin or fat skin?
The procedure is not designed to tighten loose or stretched skin. This may require more invasive approaches such as lipectomies or skin tightening treatment.
9) Can it cure obesity and cellulite?
No, it is not a substitute for invasive body contouring methods and nor is it a treatment for cellulite.
If you have further questions then please contact us on.