Nutritionist for Corporate Talks and Sessions
Nutrition is a branch of science which deals with nutrient interaction and other substances in food and its impact on growth, development, overall health and disease. Your health gets affected by the food choices you make. A healthy lifestyle requires proper eating habits along with appropriate nutrition. Usually, people get confused with eating less and eating right. Balance is always the key. One needs all the nutrients in the right proportion to have a healthier and stronger body.
Who are nutritionists?
- Diet in Hypertension
- Diet in Cardiac disorders
- Diet in Hyperlipidemia
- Diet in Diabetes
- Diet in Renal disorders
- Diet in HyperuricemiaEczema
- Diet in Hormonal Imbalance like Hypothyroidism and PCOD
- Diet in liver disorders
- Diet post Surgery
- Diet for healthy skin & hair
- Diet in infancy & childhood
- Diet in Pre & Post pregnancy
- Diet in Lactation
- Diet in Digestive disorders
- Diet in Weight management
- Diet in Geriatrics
- Disease-Specific Education Materials and Management solutions
- Nutrition and Health Risk Assessment
- Weight reduction plan
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Change Interventions (via face to face consultations/teleconsultations)
How is RxDx different?
Consultants at RxDx Diet & Nutrition
Let’s dedicate April to the goodness of fresh fruits. Becaaaaaause, Summer is here!
It’s time stack up those sinfully enticing summer fruits on our shelves and fridge. As I gobbled up a plate of fruits this morning, my late grandmother’s fond memories flashed on my mind. I still remember the warmth and comfort I felt around her.
Here’s a set of tips to combat the cold and flu this season. Boost your immunity naturally with herbs, leaves and spices. For personalized care and tips on Nutrition, please visit RxDx Multispeciality Clinic.
For further details, please contact: 080-49261111, 6745-8111