Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gynecologists – For Antenatal Check up
Obstetrics and Gynecology is a medical speciality that deals with the health issues of women including menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth and any problem related to vagina, uterus, ovaries or breasts. It is commonly abbreviated as OB-GYN.
What does Obstetrician-Gynecologist do?
At what age one should see a Gynecologist?
What conditions are treated by Ob-Gyn doctor?
An Ob-Gyn doctor can be consulted for conditions related to:
- Menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy termination
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids, vulvar and vaginal ulcers
- Premalignant conditions of the uterus
- Congenital abnormalities of the reproductive system
- Cancers of the reproductive system and the breasts
What procedures are done by a Gynecologist at RxDx?
Following services are provided by Ob-Gyn department at Rxdx:
- Antenatal Check up
- Endometrial biopsy
- Infertility treatment
- IUCD insertion
- Medical Termination of pregnancy
- Pap smear
- Screening for cervical and breast cancer
- Vaccination for cervical cancer
What is different at RxDx?
If you are looking for an experienced Gynecologist, then call to book an appointment at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic!
Consultants at RxDx Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fix an Appointment