Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gynecologists – For Antenatal Check up
Obstetrics and Gynecology is a medical speciality that deals with the health issues of women including menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth and any problem related to vagina, uterus, ovaries or breasts. It is commonly abbreviated as OB-GYN.
What does Obstetrician-Gynecologist do?
At what age one should see a Gynecologist?
What conditions are treated by Ob-Gyn doctor?
An Ob-Gyn doctor can be consulted for conditions related to:
- Menstruation and menopause
- Pregnancy termination
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids, vulvar and vaginal ulcers
- Premalignant conditions of the uterus
- Congenital abnormalities of the reproductive system
- Cancers of the reproductive system and the breasts
What procedures are done by a Gynecologist at RxDx?
Following services are provided by Ob-Gyn department at Rxdx:
- Antenatal Check up
- Endometrial biopsy
- Infertility treatment
- IUCD insertion
- Medical Termination of pregnancy
- Pap smear
- Screening for cervical and breast cancer
- Vaccination for cervical cancer
What is different at RxDx?
If you are looking for an experienced Gynecologist, then call to book an appointment at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic!