COVID Vaccination Centre @ RxDx Healthcare
Precautionary Dose for 18 Plus
Covishield and Covaxin are available with multiple doses in each vial. As per Government Guidelines, we must open these vials only after 10 beneficiaries have been confirmed for one particular slot, to curb any potential vaccine wastage.
We can open COVISHIELD and COVAXIN vials only if 10 beneficiaries have been confirmed for one particular slot. This action will help curb any vaccine wastage.
Request for Precautionary Dose for 60 plus Population Group
- BBV154 novel adenovirus vectored
- Intranasal COVID-19 vaccine
- Manufactured by Bharat Biotech
- EUA for 18 years and above
Administration: Total 8 drops (0.5 mL per dose), 4 drops into each nostril
Frequency: 2 dose series, 4 weeks (28 days) interval
- Needle-free, easy to administer, no need for trained medic/paramedic
- High compliance across all age groups
- Stimulates a broad immune response (IgG, mucosal IgA, and T cell)
- Takes advantage of the organised immune system of the nasal mucosa – essential for blocking both infection and transmission of COVID-19
Who should avoid iNCOVACC?
- Those who had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredients of the vaccine
- Those who had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
- Those who have an acute infection or fever at present
Precautionary Dose of COVID Vaccination: FAQ
Who is eligible to receive the precaution dose in India?
All adults above 18 years of age can receive the 3rd dose if they have completed 9 months after the 2nd dose.
What’s the minimum gap between 2-dose schedule and booster dose?
9 months / 39 weeks
Which vaccines are available at RxDx?
Covishield and Covaxin are available at RxDx for 3rd dose administration.
Do you get to choose a different vaccine for your 3rd shot?
How can you get your 3rd dose at RxDx?
If you are eligible, fill the form / whatsApp / call RxDx for your booster or precaution dose. We will call you back with details.
Why should you consider taking the Booster Dose?
The aged group often have comorbidities, compromised or low immunity.
Hence, these two groups are considered at risk population who need to be protected from the variants of SARS-Cov-2 as early as possible.
Does Booster dose prevent Omicron?
Is Booster dose free?
In Government Centres, yes.
Charges apply in Private Hospitals and Pre-Hospital Clinics.
Branch wise Time-Table:
|Branch Name||COWIN Site Name||Pin Code||Days||COVID Vaccination Slot|
|RxDx Whitefield||RxDx Whitefield S1 P3||560066||Daily||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|RxDx Kadugodi||RxDx Kadugodi P3||560067||Mon-Sat||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|RxDx CHANDY||RxDx Siddapura P3||560066||Mon-Sat||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram||RxDx SAMANVAY||560003||Mon-Sat||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
As per Government Guidelines, COVISHIELD & COVAXIN vials will be opened ONLY WHEN 10 beneficiaries are confirmed. This will help curb vaccine wastage.
We request your cooperation
Ways to reach us:
WhatsApp: +91 901 996 1402
Phone: + 91 901 409 1111
Contact us Form
*Vaccination is subject to availability of stock.
Cost* in Clinics (₹)
* Prices are subject to change. #Vaccination is subject to stock availability
- COWIN Portal: If you are registering on the portal from your browser:
- Click Register/Sign In yourself
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter the OTP received via SMS
- Select the photo ID proof you wish to submit
- Enter your demographic details (best to keep it same as the Photo ID)
- You can add up to 4 members using one mobile number
- Select Schedule Now
- Select Schedule Appointment
- You will be asked to enter:
- Click search to look for Vaccination Centres near you
As of now, due to shortage of vaccine, you may not see any CVC near you. Try searching with pin codes around you or wait for a few days.
Once you are registered, you can visit the portal again to schedule your appointment when possible.
- Download the Aarogya Setu App from Play Store or App Store
- Complete the installation and registration process
- Open the app and click on the Vaccination icon
- Enter your mobile number
- Continue as described for www.cowin.gov.in
|For Whitefield Branch, type 560066 and press enter||Scroll down the Centre Name window to select and click on RxDx Whitefield S1 P3|
|For Siddapura branch, type 560066 and press enter||Scroll down the Centre Name window to select and click on RxDx Siddapura P3|
|For Kadugodi branch, type 560067 and press enter||Scroll down the Centre Name window to select and click on RxDx Kadugodi P3|
|For Malleswaram branch, type 560003 and press enter||Scroll down the Centre Name window to select and click on RxDx Samanvay|
- Choose your preferred date and time as per slot availability
- Click Book to complete your registration Process
Steps to download the Certificate without beneficiary ID
- Go to: www.Cowin.gov.in
- Click on Register Yourself
- Update Registered Phone number
- Click on Get OTP
- Update OTP and click Verify
- Your details will appear
- Click on CERTIFICATE box to download certificate
Didn’t get the Vaccination Certificate?
While you are in the vaccination centre at RxDx, please CONTACT Mr Prasun Dutta, RxDx, 9886512567
Or else, share the following details with us URGENTLY:
- Name of the Beneficiary:
- Date of Vaccination:
- Mobile number (which was used for vaccination):
Please send above details via any ONE of these methods ONLY: