Ciplar 10 mg Tablets
*Time required to complete all the tests in this package
|Pack Size||1 Strip Of 15 Tablets|
|Manufactured / Marketed by||CIPLA Ltd|
|Indication||High blood pressure
Heart-related chest pain
|Dosage||As directed by your Physician|
Directions For Use
This tablet is taken orally before meals, swallowed whole. Do not break, cut or chew. Take medications at intervals prescribed by your physician. Do not consume more quantity than prescribed. Follow your physician's advice.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
How it works
Propranolol is a beta blocker. It inhibits the sympathetic nervous system stimulation and as a result, slows down the heart rate and relaxes the blood-vessels. This, in-turn, reduces the strain on heart muscles.
Propranolol is known to have drug-drug interactions when taken with other medications. It can affect the activity of other drugs, or its own activity can be affected by Anti-hypertensives (Verapamil),
Pain-killers (NSAIDs), water-pills/diuretics (thiazides), blood-thinners (warfarin), medicines to treat tuberculosis(Rifampin), antibiotics, etc.
When not to use
Do not take this medication if:
1. You are allergic to propranolol
2. You have serious heart disorders (e.g., second- or third-degree heart blocks that can be treated by a pacemaker)
3. You have any past medical history of heart failures
4. You have low blood pressure
5. You have breathing difficulties such as asthma or wheezing
1. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. AVOID Driving as it causes tiredness and dizziness.
3. AVOID Alcohol consumption while on Ciplar as it may increase the risk of dizziness, light-headedness, and fainting.
4. Avoid activities that require high mental alertness like driving a vehicle or operating machinery if you consume alcohol during treatment with this medicine.
5. Certain types of Sports should be avoided while on this medicine. Also, take antidoping advice from a certified medical officer before planning to participate in a tournament regarding your medication.
6. If you have a history of Liver or Kidney / Renal diseases / conditions, inform your doctor so your dose can be adjusted accordingly.
7. Cold Fingers and Toes
8. Irregular Heart Beat
Cardimol 10 MG Tablet, Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Inderal 10 MG Tablet, Abbott India Ltd
Manoprolol 10 MG Tablet, Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Tenpose 10 MG Tablet, Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Tenpose Nf 10 MG Tablet, Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd